chistmas backgound

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Well for all of you who haven't given up on my blog.... I'm back.  Maybe someone can let Danielle know.  :)  We have had a busy, crazy, great last few weeks!  My baby has graduated.  Wwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!  This will be a series of posts to recap the events leading up to graduation!  So stay tuned! I will try to keep them coming!  Levi, Liv and I went to the school and decorated Elindsey's car on her last day of school.  She was a bit of a driving hazzard when driving down the road with balloons flying all around her car on the way to the senior picnic! During the last week of school the senior class voted on 2 students that were in the top 10 percent of the class to speak at graduation.  Elindsey was one of the ones picked to speak.  So she is smart AND famous!! We are so proud of her.  She also got the Business Student of the Year Award! This is a picture of her with her teacher Mrs McComber that presented her with the award and gave a speech about what a great girl she is!!! Way to go LINZ! 


5 comments:

Patti said...

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill and Bonnie said...

Way to go Elindsey! We are proud of you!

Stephanie said...

So glad you're back! AND Way to Go Lindz! So excited for you! And Kris - this will be a great year right? You're baby is growing up and I'm soooo glad mine are still really babies cuz' I don't know that I'd be ready for them to grow up either!!!

Danielle said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait till you're here!

Becky said...

Where's the cap and gown pics??
Congrats Elindsey!!!!