chistmas backgound

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Elindsey's New Toy!!!



Elindsey got a new camera for her graduation and has been testing out her skills!  Breezy was one of her photo opts.  She has to be the cutest dog in the world!! (seriously Patti!!)

Buddies!!!
This is one of the cool features on her camera that you can do!  These are flowers that Mark got her for Graduation.   I knew you could do that on the computer, but this camera lets you do it right when you take the pic!! Technology!!!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I'm sorry, but that dog is UGLY!! Her hair isn't cute and curly like MY dog, she looks like a mop. MY dog is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuter!

Stephanie said...

Ok - I got you ALL beat - my dogs are THE cutest!!! JUST KIDDING! Love the pictures of Breezy! August still will talk about her occasionally!

Destiny said...

Grr i miss Breezy so much, she is totally the best dog EVER. Oh and i miss the fam too!

Danielle said...

Congrats Elinz! My camera does that cool feature too! I use it all the time! Can't wait till you're in COrvallis!!!!1