chistmas backgound

Thursday, June 11, 2009

ISN'T SHE LOVELY!!!!!!


Where does the time go????  It was just yesterday I was holding you in my arms at the hospital and now you are all grown up.  My baby girl you will always be.  I know this was alot of posts, but I wanted you to all experience it with us.  Thank you all for helping make it so special!  



She is such a good public speecher!!!
Her speech was amazing!  Definately the best and I not even being bias!!  She talked about appreciation for her peers, teachers, family, friends, and most importantly her savior Jesus Christ.  She did such a good job glorifying God.  We are so proud of the young lady she has become!!!
PERCIATE CHA!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Elindsey looks great.I wish I could of heard her speech.Everyone said she did a great job!!!!