chistmas backgound

Friday, October 15, 2010

SENIOR NIGHT!!!






Tonight is the last home game of our regular season for Levi. It is senior night, the night when all of the parents go down on the field with their senior player to honor them. This is Levi's 9th tackle football season! I think that he was born with a football in his hand. Not sure where he gets it :) I think that he wore that Dallas Cowboys football uniform for about 8 Halloweens in a row! I can't believe that he is a senior in high school! Where does the time go?? We are so proud of the Young man that he has become. Such an easy going kid from the time he was born! We are so excited to have my sister Kim, her husband James, and their son Colton here for the weekend to visit us! They will get to watch the all the boys play this weekend! And of coarse, Olivia Cheer :)

2 comments:

Elindsey said...

Make sure Aunt Kim takes lots of pics while you guys go down there! Those parent/player pics are priceless and I want to see them all!

Patti said...

Jealous!! He is quite the stud, is he available? I have this beautiful daughter...but it's your choice...