chistmas backgound

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SCHOOL DAYZ!!

We have embarked on a new experience this year. We decided this year that we would home school our 3 youngest! They have beg and beg and we decided to give it a try! It has been really great most days, and YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!! on a few rare occasions :) I won't say that it has been a walk in the park, had a few meltdowns during the first couple of weeks. But as time goes on, we are getting the hang of it and having a blast. Some days I think that I am learning more than the kids! I was one of those that memorized for the tests, got great grades, and then immediately forget everything I learned! So I am like, Wow, Did you guys know that the earth was round??!!







4 comments:

Patti said...

that bookshelf looks eerily familiar! alek and olivia look so big!! and your hair is so long!!
I think you need to do a virtual tour of your house- i need to know where you live!

Patti said...

hey, homeschooling in a denim skirt?? you aren't turning into the duggars, are you??

Kris Altringer said...

Yes we are pretty much just like them, minus about 14 kids!!

Kenzie Rice said...

hahaha i decided i was gonna comment on your skirt, kris, then i click on the comments and my mom beat me to it! we have the same mind. does that skirt help you feel more like a homeschoolin' mama? hope so! ;) my mom wears them too dont worry, only she's not brave enough to post pics on her blog! haha