chistmas backgound

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WEDDING!!!!!

I will be posting a series of pictures in the next few days so stay tuned!  There are far too many beautiful photos to be able to post them all but I will give a few glimpses into the most BEAUTIFUL WEDDING EVER!!!!  We are so proud of Mark and Elindsey!  The day couldn't have gone more perfect.  Thank you to all who came and made it all the more special.  I feel like I didn't get to spend time talking to anyone in particular very long, except Elindsey, which is who counted on this day!!

DADDY'S GIRL!!



FIRST LOOK!!!



GIVING HER AWAY!!!!  :(  



FIRST KISS!!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

yahhhhh!! So sweet! You should email Brandy Rupchan too... she took some sweet ones!

Stephanie said...

Wow - I love the pictures! So special and she was so beautiful!

K and R Rametes said...

So Beautiful. What a wonderful blessing this wedding is.