chistmas backgound

Thursday, September 3, 2009

MY BABY!!!!!!!







SISTERS!!!


Well I got my first one graduated and my last one started kindergarten!  How Sad!!  Elindsey and I took Olivia to her first day of school.  She has been soooo excited!  She goes in the afternoon an she tormented us all morning thinking that she would never get there!  Her teacher had a questionaire to fill out about the students likes and dislikes etc..  One of the sections was Fears.  I said "Olivia, is there anything you are scared of?"  She said "MOM........... Hobo Spiders?!" like duh mom!  She is so weird!  Another section was concerns I had.    I put, "worried she might be a bit to social!" 
There were alot of first time moms taking their kids to school crying which then got Elindsey and I crying! Seriously, I was just taking Elindsey to her first day of school.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

o sad! I will die when Natalee's that big!!!!!!!!!): wahhhhhhhhhhh!