chistmas backgound

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!!



There may be some purely selfish motives in having my kids go trick-or-treating, I admit it! I have been addicted to candy ever since I can remember. Using my lunch money for candy was a daily occurance! So it's no surprise that when the kids were ready to turn in for the night I might have suggested one more block!!! I am the one that would eat all of my candy and then proceed to sneak my brother's because he took far to long to eat his! Just thinking of the health of his teeth!! So if the kids notice that their candy is disappearing faster than it should, don't come looking for me!!!




2 comments:

TheFoleyFive said...

awww...drew dressed up as his dad? JUST KIDDING!!! thats hilarious, loved the pictures, and ditto on the candy addiction. yikes. I hear we crave sugar when we're tired, so I must be exhausted!! hahaha.

Elindsey said...

I'm so upset I got NO candy this year. There are no little rugrats to steal from here. I will be taking Patton next year in his stroller!!!